Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Week 5- CEASE Therapy, Puppy Luna and Return of Old Symptoms

It has been a very busy week and a half. Noah received another dose of Hep B last Wednesday and has responded with a double ear infection and just today we are noticing limping. We are definitely seeing a return of old sicknesses and symptoms these last 5 weeks of CEASE therapy. He had limping a week after his last set of vaccines at 15 months. I hate seeing the return of old symptoms. I have so much anxiety linked to the diagnosis of autism and all of the symptoms/behaviors that have manifested during this last 6 months. This has been rough. That is why I am so glad that I am also receiving treatment from Noah's homeopath. She is working with me on anxiety, grief and hormonal imbalance issues. I have already taken my first remedy. I look forward to see how the treatment goes and how it will help me. I need all the help I can get!

This past weekend we had family from Indiana come down and bring our sweet little puppy Luna. It was such a nice time, spending the weekend with family and getting acquainted with the puppy. We decided to get Luna on a recommendation from Noah's therapists. Specifically for socialization right now. Noah responded the way I thought he would respond- with not much of a reaction. That is okay though. They will learn to be great friends one day!

We may end up delaying Noah's next dose of Hep B 30c until he begins to feel better. I will continue to post updates as we treat Noah with CEASE therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment