Friday, May 17, 2013

Week 8/9 CEASE Update- Hep B 200c

Just wanted to give a quick update. We decided to take a break from the Hep B clearing the week of Noah's birthday. The following week his dose increased to 200c, but we were advised by our homeopath to dilute it in water and give him half. He is so sensitive, she wanted to ensure he would handle it okay.  Symptoms and aggravations that were noted during week 8 was more insomnia, irritability and detox diapers of various colors (green, blue and almost black). We also noticed some stimming (flapping his hands) that we haven't seen in months. Week 9 we also diluted the 200c in water and gave Noah 1/2 dose. By Thursday we noticed the return of irritability and I could tell he wasn't feeling well. He started rubbing his ears again as well. His body tends to really clear toxins/viruses through his ears, just like in his first year of life. He continues to have a lot of weird colored, odorous diapers as well.

The positives we have seen are a continued increase in words-- my mother reported that Noah said over 70 words one day that she watched him. He understands that he has to use words to communicate and to get what he is wanting.  His confidence has increased and he is trying to say any word we ask of him. THIS IS SO EXCITING FOR US! I can't get over the fact that just a little over a month ago I was wondering when I would get to hear his voice.  We also have been receiving wonderful reports from his ABA therapist. She is very happy with the progress he is making and he is mastering many of the programs she is working with him on. Yesterday, my mother took Noah to Walmart. She typically doesn't take him out much because his days are very busy and filled with various therapies. She has not had him out in the community for at least 2-3 months. When she got back she called me and cried--- she was overwhelmed with what she saw. She said that Noah was present and not in a fog- he looked at everything in the store with wonder and she felt that this was such a miracle for Noah... and it really is! It wasn't long ago I had many nights of crying because he would just stare into space and I felt that I couldn't reach him. He really is coming out of the "fog" and we are seeing the real Noah. I am so thankful... for healing and for the team of people God has given us. They are amazing individuals that use their gifts and abilities to help heal people and I am so glad we have them on our team. I am also so thankful that the Lord has lead us to CEASE therapy and homeopathy. I know in my bones that this is the right way to go and well, "the proof is in the pudding" as they say.

As always, I will continue to post updates as we treat our son with CEASE therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment