Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Homeopathic Remedies have Arrived!

We received a package in the mail today from the homeopath. Our first set of remedies for Noah has arrived. She sent us the Hep B vaccine in various doses, Pulsatilla and Calcium Carbonica (she thinks that these both may be his constitutional remedy) and Aconite (to help prepare the body for detox).

I am a big ball of excitement and nerves. I am excited to start and to see how he does... but I am also nervous because I don't want to cause him any harm or discomfort. I know that the detox isn't going to be symptom-free but I am praying for mild reactions. The homeopath says that she is going to take it slow and steady to help him with the detox.

She wants Noah to begin to take Vitamin C. She also would like for him to begin with the Aconite remedy. I should be able to start this tomorrow. I will dissolve the small pellet in water and syringe it in to Noah's mouth. Aconite is supposed to help the body prepare itself for the upcoming detox.

We plan to start tomorrow!!! I will continue to update the blog with our experience as we begin homeopathy and CEASE therapy to help our son recover from autism.

3 comments:

  1. Viewers i am Geeta Kamar, am from India in new delhi, Me and my entire family has been suffering for hepatitis B from birth, We have gone to all the hospitals and there wasn't any solution even our family DR confirm it to us that there is no cure for this disease but can only be control even my first child is Hepatitis B positive, till this day a friend of mine told me about this Dr Osele who have help her to get rid of this incurable disease name Hepatitis B, That was how i give it a try, to my fullest surprise me and my entire families are now Negative of Hepatitis B even it was a surprise to my scientist Dr who graduated with PhD here in India, he now direct all his Hepatitis B positive patient to this wonderful Dr Osele who cured all diseases with herbal medicine, don't be left out contact him if you are diagnose with this same disease, after be cured he told me that he cured all manners of diseases,i am sharing this testimony both in internet and everywhere so that people who are diagnosed with kind of diseases should contact Dr Osele via email healthmedicallab@gmail.com whatsapp no. +27846531636

    ReplyDelete
  2. still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Health Herbal Clinic After been diagnosed of hepatitis B in 2014, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Health Herbal Clinic in an online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting them, but i later did email them and they started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from hepatitis by the herbal medication I received from Health Clinic. I never thought that hepatitis can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,Contact Health Herbal Clinic, Email: Healthherbalclinic@gmail.com or website on www.Healthherbalclinic.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete